Did you mean: 

'Legacy' products / products that you miss

NetworkNorm
Level 3: Thinker
  • 65 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Afternoon,

I've been thinking about some of the 'legacy' products that still exist yet aren't advertised in any way. I'm also interested to learn about those products which O2 offer which O2 no longer offers yet are sorely missed.

For me, I still make frequent use of the "MMail" service, to receive certain emails via SMS and also send emails that are urgent when I have no data coverage. I also use the O2 Trafficlink line 1200 service which I'm not sure is widely used any more. I also use my O2 email address still (I was formerly a BB customer)

In terms of products that are missed, well I was a big fan of the 902 voicemail service which allowed you to receive faxes to your voicemail number and also to specify an alternate contact.. This latter functionality was great because it meant you could leave your phone off but if someone needed you in a dire emergency, they could ring your voicemail and press a key to be diverted to another number - which wasn't ever provided to the caller.

I also used the 'Dictation line' on 1222 as, unlike SIRI, what you dictated was ultimately proof read by a human before being dispatched...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for sharing @NetworkNorm
Message 2 of 2