Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy bits of O2 website: http://mmsi2legacy.o2.co.uk/

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36210 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Anyone know why this snippet works if you are logged-in to O2.co.uk, yet the links to billing etc on it stop dead?

Could this be the missing ink to the View and Download Bills....?

http://mmsi2legacy.o2.co.uk/

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123128 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

To add...I have also kept the same number with O2 for years. Even when I was on PAYG....then contract, then sim only....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 40

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@MI5 and can you also view and download your bills ?

No, I get the same dash error.

dash.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 40

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@MI5 and can you also view and download your bills ?

No, I get the same dash error.

dash.PNG

Must be a social class thing Crazy LOL

Message 13 of 40

pgn
  • 36210 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

I've had the same number since 1999, the heady days of BT Cellnet.

The only grief I had is loss of VAT invoices every time I have upgraded in that time, taking 2 or 3 months to get switched back on again.

Since upgrading to O2 Refresh, I have been unable to get VAT Invoices switched on for my AirTime Plan bill, and apparently the Device Plan is a credit agreement, no VAT invoice supplied.

In any case, since upgrading to Refresh in January, I have been able to get every bill up until the one issued on 01-Jul and, naturally, the one for 01-Aug.

I remember the dropdowns that appear in this active site, http://mmsi2legacy.o2.co.uk, were always lurking beneath the current O2.co.uk veneer up until my last successful self-downloaded bill on 02-Jun...

I have noticed that any visit to O2's website pulls in some 90 cookies, having had to clear them all frequently in the early days of trying to get O2 Chat agents to help me get to my bill myself.

It seems there is a lot of handover going on at the back end of the O2 website, and some little link in that chain has stopped working, judging by the error I get - I wondered if there was a link out there somewhere that lets me into the billing part without progressing through the front page that we know so well.

Perhaps not.  My error is not the DASH4 error, but the shot below... so I can only hope O2's IT teams are working to get this fixed altogether come end-Aug...

20**Personal info** 20_04_46-.png

Message 14 of 40

pgn
  • 36210 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions
Oh we are so sharp this evening. The Kinnie must be working wink
Message 15 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 123128 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

By the way @pgn this isn't an 'Off Topic' topic in my opinion. It's phone and bill related and I have aked for it to be moved to somewhere more relevant....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 40

pgn
  • 36210 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions
OK, I thought as it referred to a legacy link, it might have been out of bounds. It's prompted more discussion, so yes, I agree - better in one of the more technical website-related sections....
Message 17 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 123128 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@pgn wrote:
OK, I thought as it referred to a legacy link, it might have been out of bounds. It's prompted more discussion, so yes, I agree - better in one of the more technical website-related sections....

Well maybe when it started, but as you have seen, it has got people discussing 'technical stuff' so is worthy of a move @pgn Probably into discussions and feedback?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 40

pgn
  • 36210 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions
Sounds like a decent home for it, yes - thanks!
Message 19 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 123128 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

And it's moved. Into Other Products and Services. Much better @pgn Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 40