Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest customer service satisfaction levels revealed

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93356 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6989 Solutions
The latest Ofcom survey for customer satisfaction is now available : http://tinyurl.com/c7n4rsb
O2 and Orange topped the mobile phone companies whilst Sky top both the home phone and broadband section for customer satisfaction.
Let's hope all service providers work on their customer dissatisfaction percentage.
Overall satisfaction with customer service by mobile provider
Satisfaction Neutral Dissatisfaction
O2 72% 18% 10%
Orange 72% 18% 10%
T-Mobile 72% 16% 12%
Vodafone 66% 20% 14%
Virgin Mobile 62% 22% 16%
3 60% 21% 19%
*Scores may total more than 100% due to rounding.
O2 scored highly on the standard of advice they provided to customers as well as overall satisfaction with their customer service advisors.
3 continued to deal with a higher proportion of complaints and faults, largely driven by reception issues and received lower than average customer service satisfaction.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looking at all the threads on this website I find the results hard to believe, Most people are complaining with the service. Statistics are, for every one person that complaints, 10 people will not say anything. That's a lot of disappointed people. ARE YOU LISTENING O2.
Message 2 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Looking at all the threads on this website I find the results hard to believe, Most people are complaining with the service. Statistics are, for every one person that complaints, 10 people will not say anything. That's a lot of disappointed people. ARE YOU LISTENING O2.

Strange, you say your phone plays up when on charge which suggests a phone or charger fault, yet you blame the network.
For a company with 22 million customers the complaint levels here and across the internet are very low.
What was the size of the sample for your estimates of the numbers of complaints?

If O2 are so bad why not move?
I'll be guided by the Ofcom figures thank you!
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 10

browni
Level 21: Regular
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions
Statistics are, for every one person that complaints, 10 people will not say anything.

Source?
#siwy
Message 4 of 10

jonsie
  • 93356 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6989 Solutions
The very nature of a customer forum means that more people will complain than express satisfaction. Many people sign up JUST to complain about a certain aspect of customer service or about a particular make of handset.
People are perfectly entitled to do so but bearing this in mind, the number of complaints on a public forum are not a true reflection across a network's data base. As perksie says, many of these complaints should be directed against the manufacturers and not against the networks. This holds true of any service provider.
Message 5 of 10

browni
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions
You've got to love Ofcom
The research involved 3,000 interviews as part of a nationally representative telephone omnibus survey. An online panel survey was then completed amongst consumers who had contacted their provider in the previous three months. Between 1,300 and 2,700 customer service events were identified within each of the four service areas: landline, mobile, fixed broadband and pay TV.

3,000 grin
Hardly representative when there are over 600,000 broadband users alone on O2, and this is minority network.
#siwy
Message 6 of 10

jonsie
  • 93356 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6989 Solutions
I have never in my life been interviewed for any official opinion poll. Guess my opinion doesn't count! grin
Message 7 of 10

browni
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93356 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6989 Solutions
Think I'll pass on that and stick with my own well formed personal opinions grin
Message 9 of 10

browni
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions
LOL, next time you read a newspaper report that claims statistics from Yougov, I may be in there slight_smile
#siwy
Message 10 of 10