Did you mean: 

Escalated Urgent Complaint Regarding Ongoing Disruption of Incoming Calls

BOj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear o2 Customer Service,

I am writing to express my profound disappointment and increasing frustration with the ongoing disruption of my mobile phone line services. Despite repeated attempts to resolve the issue, I have encountered a complete lack of progress, further compounded by your company's unfulfilled promises and ineffective solutions.

As a customer who has been loyal to o2 for an extended period, I am appalled by the level of service I have received during this ordeal.

My Tel number is xxxxxxxxxxx and I am experiencing the following issues:

Failed Replacement SIM Card: In response to the disruption of my incoming calls, I was provided with a replacement SIM card which was expected to resolve the issue. However, to my dismay, this replacement SIM card is also not receiving incoming calls. This situation only exacerbates the inconvenience I am facing and raises concerns about the competence of your technical support team.

Unfulfilled Resolution Promise: On 10.8.23 and 12.8.23 , I was assured by your customer service representatives that the issue would be resolved within 3-5 working days. Regrettably, 6 days have passed since that promise was made, and there has been no discernible progress in restoring the functionality of my telephone line.

Lack of Communication: The most troubling aspect of this experience is the lack of communication from your end. I have not received any updates, explanations, or a plausible timeframe for when this issue might be resolved. This absence of communication adds insult to injury and raises questions about your commitment to customer satisfaction.

I demand immediate attention to this matter and request the following actions be taken:

Urgent Investigation and Resolution: Undertake a comprehensive investigation into the underlying cause of this disruption and prioritize its resolution. I require a clear and definitive timeframe for when my telephone line will be fully operational.

Accountability and Transparency: Provide a detailed explanation for the failure of the alternative SIM card and the reasons behind the lack of progress in resolving the issue despite the promised resolution timeframe.

Compensation and Rectification: Considering the prolonged disruption of my telephone services, I expect to be compensated for the inconvenience and distress caused. Additionally, I demand a guarantee that such a disruption will not occur in the future.

Immediate Communication: I insist on regular updates about the progress of the investigation and resolution efforts. Silence on your part is unacceptable and reflects poorly on your commitment to customer care.

I must emphasize that my patience has been stretched to its limits, and my trust in o2 has been severely undermined by this entire episode. If substantial progress is not made within the next 3 days, I will have no choice but to escalate this matter to relevant regulatory authorities and consider seeking legal action to safeguard my rights as a consumer.

I expect a swift response to this letter and an immediate initiation of effective measures to address the issues I have raised. You can reach me on my saved email on your system to discuss this matter further.

It is my sincere hope that o2  will acknowledge its shortcomings and rectify this situation promptly to restore my faith in your services.

Sincerely,

BOj

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10430 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3057 Solutions

@BOj 

Post Flagged for Mobile Number in Post

This is not customer services, and no one from o2 will contact you to discuss your issues,so you can demand all you like..  you need to either persevere with Customer Services or follow this page https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain  or use the link above.. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 7

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6997 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1566 Solutions

As this is a community forum made up of customers like yourself no one from O2 is going to read this.

Also as an open forum displaying your phone number can lead to Spam or worse.

I have marked the number for deletion.

* Flagged 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 7

BOj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you so much for the heads up! its just that I searched and searched and couldn't find any emails or forums to escalate this to... Will appreciate if someone can share an o2 customer care email or forum that i can get this attended to..

Message 5 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10430 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3057 Solutions

@BOj 

There is no email support and no other forum, follow the links provided to raise a complaint.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12227 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1136 Solutions

The only emails are for things like fraud and complaints, but using the Resolver option for complaints is more likely to get a quick resolution @BOj 

@jonsie has provided the link to the complaints page.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 7