Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Child to adult account

My daughter is now 18 and we'd like her to manage her own account. How do I move her off my account and onto her own?

Diet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

E sim

Replacing my iPhone today due to accidental damage. Nice and easy same day replacement. Call o2 to tell them I need my e sim QR code for the new phone only to be told it’s got to be posted out!? What’s the point of having electronic options if you us...

RG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S21 Promotion - 02Recycle

Hoping someone can help. I've just upgraded and S20 5G to an \S21 Ultra and there is an offer of an extra £150 when your trade your old phone via 02recycle. I've tried to enter my order no into the promo/voucher code and I'm getting the message that ...

how to tell your phone is now dead ?

Hi . My Phone hasnt been running down quickly for a while - Amplicomms M9500. Today its dead. If the start button is pressed it makes a squeaking sound after awhile. The phone is 21/2 - 3yrs old as far as I recall . We have other chargers but none fi...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to send texts to one particular shortcode number

I have been attempting to send a text to a competition line on 83070 which repeatedly fails to send. I have sent to this number previously without issue and have no issues with other numbers. I also tried it with a tesco mobile and a friend has tried...

CMG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS codes for Bank transactions

Mostly I use my computer and not smart phone except for calls. However, now the bank wants to send an SMS code to confirm transactions. Sometimes, these come through as expected, but increasingly, no requested SMS turns up at all, so I have to cancel...

JoBrecht by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile broadband using mobile phone

Hello, I am after some advice please. I am wondering if I can use my apple iPhone and or iPad as a mobile broadband for use in my home. I have been a virgin media customer for broadband for 25 years and have just took the plunge and ended the contrac...

O2 recycle code 150extra invalid code

I have the order and have been using the phone s21 ultra 5g for last week, have tried to use the code to trade in my s10plus however it just shows as invalid code . Can you please help !?

Billsey83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos