Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mast NW9

Theone1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The local mast in NW9 hasn’t been working since first week of March. I have contacted various times regarding this and O2 have been an absolute joke in dealing with this. Even made a complaint via their complaints review service is a joke also been two months and they still haven’t responded and states they will respond in 7 days. What is it with this company. I haven’t had worse customer service and the company doesn’t seem to care about anything. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23815 Posts
  • 1041 Topics
  • 3763 Solutions

@Theone1 I don't know how you reported the outage, but this is the best way to stay informed:

My Network App - Find Out More About Your Network Coverage | Apps | O2

There are too many reasons to list as to why the mast problem in your area hasn't been addressed, and sadly there isn't much you can do about it. You can request that you get some compensation for the lack of service, but it's discretionary, and there's no guarantee.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7625 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1636 Solutions

Official complaints are taking around 8 weeks at the moment after which you can ask for a deadlock letter and go to the Communications Ombudsman 

Nobody here (we are all customers) or those in customer services will have any information about the faulty mast.

There are a myriad reasons why repairs may take so time. Gaining access on rented property or land is one of them.

If you live in that area use WiFi Calling at home

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 6

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8490 Posts
  • 184 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Theone1 

Welcome to this O2 customer to customer community. 

The complaints' escalation process to which @Enlli refers is detailed in :-

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

In particular :-

What happens next?
If you’re not happy after we’ve responded to your complaint, or if your complaint isn’t resolved after eight weeks, you may wish to refer your complaint to an Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is a free service, which will independently review your complaint. They investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts. Their decision is binding on O2, but not on you as a customer.

Message 4 of 6

japitts
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 171 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

When network fault repairs take longer than is ideal, and while you're quite entitled to make a complaint, that is unlikely to expedite any repairs.

Delayed fault rectifications are most often due to external and/or third party issues which can be frustrating all-round.

Message 5 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11121 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3146 Solutions

@japitts I dont think some on this board realise the complexities on fixing infrastructure issues, so just blurt out the same complaint garbage.. 

And the case will be kicked out by the ombudsman more than likely, and if only people read the T&C's and not just blindly click agree as I want my free gift 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 6 of 6