Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback

Smw1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can't believe it is so difficult to contact customer services to leave positive feedback. I don't want to make a complaint. Quite the opposite. I would just like to say thank you to Tom at the Fareham O2 shop today. He was very helpful in guiding me to what I need in a phone when I asked to upgrade. I haven't had a new phone in over 5 years so he was almost starting from scratch. He was very patient and didn't use lots of jargon. Thank you Tom

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143182 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

@Smw1 

You've done it.

Our community team will pass on your feedback.

@Martin-O2 @lewys-gp @RafaC 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

So pleased you got help from o2 shop and Tom and thanks for your effort to pass it on well done @Smw1 

Welcome to the o2 Community forum 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 7

ForestBabe
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Good to hear about good service at Fareham, @TallTrees! I recently had a similar experience at the Farnborough shop - also in Hampshire - from Susan, who helped with an upgrade after several years with my previous iPhone. The team there are all really helpful folks slight_smile

Message 4 of 7

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for the tag, @MI5.

This ended up being double-feedback, thanks to @ForestBabe joining in 😆. I'll make sure both sets of feedback get back to Tom's and Susan's respective shops.

Thank you both for sharing, @Smw1 @ForestBabe. If I need any other information, I may private message you 😊.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 5 of 7

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10628 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

That's so good to hear @ForestBabe 

Welcome to the o2 Community forum..

Well done to the Farnborough o2 shop specially Susan. Glad you are enjoying the upgrade iPhone. 

Thank you for posting here, always good to know. Best wishes TallTrees 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 6 of 7

ForestBabe
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @TallTrees  - and thanks @lewys-gp for passing the feedback to the Farnborough shop slight_smile

Message 7 of 7