Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

refunds

since the outage yesterday & things starting to allegedly work again any text message i send, sends continuously 10 times for one message then says message not sent {recipiants having same prob as they are / were on O2 network}i dont suppose we will ...

Gwarred by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 down yesterday

O2 was down all day yesterday. I use my phone for my job and it has let me down massively as I could not contact people which has also lost me money. Not happy as I pay £60 a month for my phone and only realised it was broken via someone else telling...

Compensation

Just wondering if anyone had been successful in getting compensation regarding yesterday's events as I lost a full days earnings due to no data

Signal trouble

Yesterday problems caused me a lot of bother yesterday I work for nhs and I need my phone a I work in the community in palitive care. I could not be contacted and I could contact my patients. I like to know what o2 will be doing about this

George27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service

No service at all and in Holland, can’t call, chat 100% busy, thought all was sorted??My wife has same problemIt’s ******e

Keredewor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Offer

So why renew my current contract 2GB & unlimited txt&mins at increased cost (£13) when I can get unlimited txt&mins+3GB from Vodafone for £10 a month?

Joan55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not very happy!!

Yesterday after the problem with the signal I had to buy a £50 new phone and EE sim just so I could communicate with my customer. I lost a lot of custom. What’s worst is I’m trying to Contact o2 but can’t get though the online service isn’t working a...

Viks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About the problem everybody had

I was left with no data I couldn't even make any calls or text my sister in law was left with no data she couldn't even make and calls or text we should both be in tilted to some kind of compensation towards the problems from yesterday

Emma1985 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compensation

Yet again o2 has let down there customers. Been with them for many years. There has to be some sort of compensation for us.

Mcgojas by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos