Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving

Has anyone any experience with making a complaint/claiming compensationother than just being refunded ernious charges etc? I'm at the end of my tether after in excess of about 15 calls to various departments and i'm getting next t nowhere. Just want ...

BigNeil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contact Netflix offer

I have recently ungraded to the mate 20 Pro which came with the huawei tablet and 6 months of Netflix. I am aware that I must wait the 30 days to redeem my tablet, however when I try to activate my Netflix it says I am not eligible for this even thou...

Louiscox92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 - We love to rip off loyal customers

The guardian recently released on article explaining that 1.6 million brits, don't have time, can't be bothered, or were never infomed they can check their monthly mobile phone useage,I tick all these boxes, - having had an 02 contract for around thr...

george321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund of deposit

When I took out my contract I paid a 200 pound deposit and was told this would be refunded into my bank account , a few weeks back it has appeared as credit on my 02 account I phoned and spoke to someone on the first of December and he guaranteed it ...

Beware 02 Business users

Beware of 02 Business Contracts !Beware of 02 Business Contracts ! I have a business contract with 02 and my managers all have mobile phones (20gb data and unlimited texts/calls.) We have been with 02 for nearly 10 years. Recently there was a problem...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to block a blocked/withheld number?

I also get fed up with Blocked or Withheld numbers calling my mobile, if the caller is withheld or Unknow or Blocked it usually means they are hiding the number deliberately and 9 times out of 10 you wish you had never answered the call. At the momen...

Dabhand by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Being Charged too much post contract

I thought I would share my opinion on 02's post contract view of their customers as far as I have been treated. My phone and sim contract reached the end of the contract. I was paying around £45 per month for 5GB data and and iphone 6s plus. I receiv...

MrGraham by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best mobile for a very weak signal

I live in an area where O2 has such a weak signal my phone can only be used indoors on very rare occasions. It I pick it up it loses the signal. To use it for voice calls, or confirmatory text messages or replying to texts I have to put outdoor cloth...

NoSignal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live chat

I am hard of hearing,and cant hear when i call people , live chat is the only way i can speak to o2 can anyone please tell me if the live chat will be working soon ? Thanks

Catherine by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos