cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent customer service from Lindsey

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a problem with my 02 device receving calls ever since I first upgraded and have received lots of unhelpful advice ever since I've rung 02 (have you tried switching voicemail off and on, etc). It has been very frustrating. After a year and with the warranty coming to an end, the advice was becoming even less helpful. And then I spoke to Lindsey at South Yorkshire Derne Valley Call Centre who was absolutely excellent. Efficient, helpful, kind, polite, quick in her responses, great advice and with wonderful customer service skills too - she completely changed my perception of 02 in one call. I really hope she is commended by 02 for such a great job. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
Good to hear slight_smile
PS there's a voicemail help thread here if you need it https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/All-you-need-to-know-about-O2-Voicemail-901/m-...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Some feedback to pass on @Toby?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Lovely to hear such positive feedback @Anonymous. Welcome to the forum by the way...Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Lovely to read about your positive experience, @Anonymous! Thanks for posting this. We can certainly pass it on. slight_smile

Message 6 of 6