cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Cracker delivery time

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all, I used my code for the Christmas Cracker after the 14 day wait time, I used it roughly December 14th 2016, it is January 8th now and I'm still waiting to receive my free gift... does anyone else know of a rough delivery time period or if it's a customer services matter? Thanks
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

The FAQ's state:

7. When will my gift arrive?

Once you’ve successfully claimed your speaker or headphones, it should be with you within seven days.

If you’re claiming the Star Wars Ticket Package or DisneyLife membership, you will receive an email by the next working day with instructions on how to redeem.

So I would give CS a call to chase it up.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

The FAQ's state:

7. When will my gift arrive?

Once you’ve successfully claimed your speaker or headphones, it should be with you within seven days.

If you’re claiming the Star Wars Ticket Package or DisneyLife membership, you will receive an email by the next working day with instructions on how to redeem.

So I would give CS a call to chase it up.

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Yes CS definitely need chasing...that's a hell of a long wait. No doubt 'the Christmas/ New Year holidays' will be the reason given....Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Good chance!

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's what I was thinking! One of my friends works in O2 and need to go in Wednesday anyway as still getting charged for the insurance I cancelled at the same time as gaining a contract for my tablet -.- (it was the VR I got) cheers MI5 and Cleoriff slight_smile
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Good luck

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to update, I nipped into my local store on Wednesday, the guy who ran through it all said it takes about two weeks to process because of the cancellation period, so now I'm not sure when it's supposed to be coming... just play the waiting game I suppose
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
The T&C's clearly state the delivery times.
I fear you are being fobbed off!

Currently using:
Message 8 of 8