Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Might be nothing... Sony MWC

But with MWC round the immediate corner it also may be something..Now this hasn't broke anywhere else from what I can see so this is fresh from my head.In the Sony Privilege app only available on Xperia devices, a few VR videos have appeared in the l...

Screenshot_2016-02-19-10-23-57.png
viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sony and AI Assistant

Just read this and thought I would post. 'Sony are putting AI assistant in owners ear'Allows people to control their phone and receive notifications without touching the actual phonehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35627453

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

bad connection

for over a month i have had a bad connection at home.I`ve checked the live status checker online and the messagei get isSorry a phone mast close to you isn't workingSorry, there's a mast near you that isn't working due to fire damage. We`re working t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

What phone should I get?

Hi guys, I currently use an iPhone 6 and I'm eager to leave the world of Apple behind (its been a fair few years!) and enter the world of Android. All of the comments here on the community, as well as from my friends have convinced me that its a bett...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading !

Beware ! O2 will unlawfully debit money from your account when you are in the process of upgrading online before your upgrade order is complete. The transaction will show with your bank account however they will deny any knowledge of it. I was inform...

• 75 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing for Durham & Wearside

Hi, Why do phone calls to Durham area eg. (0191) 312 3456 and Wearside eg. (0191) 512 3456 show on my bills as "Tyneside" please? Durham, Sunderland and Wearside are NOT Tyneside! Thanks, Dave

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arranging the same tarif I'm on for my wife.

I resent being pushed into using Live Chat and waiting arround for far to long to get an answer and it appears that O2 do their best to block their customers from contacting them by Email so I wonder if anyone can tell me who I need to contact and ho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not getting email notifications?

Hi guys,Ok so for the last couple of weeks at least maybe longer I'm not getting any notifications of @mention? Is it a known bug atm or am I alone?I've triple checked settings and reset them just to make sure, I'll mention myself now and see if it's...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos