Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

CPW DATA BREACH 2.4 MILLION AFFECTED

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33835185Yep here we go again. Customers of:OneStopPhoneShop.comTalkMobileMobiles.co.ukHold on to your hats.2.4 million accounts hacked90000 credit card details stolen.All happened in the last 2 weeks. O2 should have been ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 website down?

Is anyone else have problems logging into O2 today? I am ok logging into the community forum, however, when I try to go to My O2 to check my account, it says various messages each time I try to access it. One message says it is unavailable, another m...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 STATUS CHECK

I have had no "sufficient" signal since the 21st July & i the website shows there are no problems!!! I have called O2 and they have stated there is a mast down, so my question is when the status web check is meant to be live, why is the website not u...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Broadband

Hi. Is there any way of tracking where my data allowance has gone.I went onto to ebay to browse and all of a sudden 2G had been wiped off my balance.The same thing happened a couple of days ago and i thought it must have been me.But i cant see how i ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 Update

I have forced the win10 update on my laptop, its updating as i type. I will update more later assuming I have a working laptop!

• 113 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 30% Open Discount

I have this bolt on on my account but cant see where the full 30% is taken. My latest airtime bill was £73 before tax yet only £5.81 was deducted. Is the discount only applicable to the basic tarrif?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appalling Customer Service

Dear O2 'Customer Services' team It aggreaves me to have to write a message like this as I have been a loyal customer of O2 since 2007 and, until the last 6 months, have found your service to be faultless. It saddens me deeply that this is no longer ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 rips off customers again!!!

Disgusted in the charges made from o2 ... yet again, been promised £15 a month for a contract, i am living off the bread line and made it very clear to them initially i was on a tight budget, this month's bill came to £53 looking at the breakdown, th...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 lack of loyalty rewards

Ive never written anything on here regardless of how irked ive been but i guess today i had an incentive. Being an o2 customer for probably a decade sometimes paying bills in excess of £200, i thought the least that loyalty would get me was a new pho...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Northern Ireland

My friend has gone to Northern Ireland for 2 weeks, we have been text messaging but it does it cost me to text him?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos