Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Alex - The Best Example of a Customer Support person

JASONX
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is a message for @Alex - a customer support person - who actually followed up and stayed with my PAC issue until resolved; something which 4 prior staff didn't do. I wrote an email but unfortunately O2 don't "use" email anymore however hopefully this thanks will get through to the management of Alex who should be commended. The email as it was written:

Thanks for the information and your direct intervention regarding this matter of failure which lasted a week for which my mobile sim was not operated as expected resulting in many calls and texts being missed.

Thanks to you and your efforts this was resolved once you became my POC; where all other attempts to rectify had failed. I appreciate your commitment to resolving the issues I faced during this porting process without which I am positive would still be happening.

Please forward me the name(s) of you senior management in order that I can express my gratitude for your involvement in this matter. My intention was to simply leave O2 once the PAC had been transferred to you successfully from Virgin within  the 14 days due to the lack of effort being made and numerous calls/dialogues which took place with O2 support staff; however you're efforts alone and the subsequent resolution have resulted in me deciding to stay with O2. Therefore the reason I am still an O2 customer is purely down to your response and follow-up to the issues I faced when porting my number.

It's a shame all Customer Service staff aren't as effective as you.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93267 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

TallTrees
Level 50: Versatile
  • 11012 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 362 Solutions

Hey thank you so much for trying to get a message to a super guy @JASONX 

This is what makes everything OK 🤗

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 5

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @jonsie.

As @TallTrees said, @JASONX, we all really appreciate these positive messages on the community. I'll message you to get some details so that we can pass this to Alex and their team.

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124199 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@JASONX 

What a great post and well done Alex. Lovely to hear of a customer advisor who goes the extra mile.

Nice to hear that his support convinced you to stay with O2.😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5