Did you mean: 

Your account is inactive

Ingothefox
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello everybody,

So I’m desperately trying to get help. I’ve been chatting with O2 for weeks, called several times and I still can’t get it fixed. So the problem is there are two email addresses on my account. The one is just for invoice emails only and the other one is where all my contract details are and information for my phone and I can’t access this account. We’ve tried to reset the password multiple times. It always comes back with. ‘You can’t reset your password since your account is inactive’ did anybody else had that problem?

Cheers
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
This is only something that customer services can assist you with unfortunately.
You will need to call them on 8002 for business cust and keep trying.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
This is only something that customer services can assist you with unfortunately.
You will need to call them on 8002 for business cust and keep trying.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Ingothefox, welcome to our community! Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your account. Have you made any progress with this with the Business customer service since you last posted or are you still stuck?

Message 3 of 8

Ingothefox
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi @Marjo no I’ve been through to someone again today and the only thing I keep on receiving is the reset your password email which doesn’t help at all. So for now I still can’t access my account
Message 4 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Ingothefox wrote:
Hi @Marjo no I’ve been through to someone again today and the only thing I keep on receiving is the reset your password email which doesn’t help at all. So for now I still can’t access my account

Sorry to hear that 😞 I'm going to drop you a private message here on the forum to get a few additional details and we can check if we can get any additional information for you on this on our end. Hang in there!

Message 5 of 8

Ingothefox
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I would like to thank @Marjo for his help and with O2 customer service we’ve now been able to activate the account and I was able to reset the password. Thank you very much
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Good news.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Great to hear @Ingothefox thanks a lot for coming back to give us an update. slight_smile

Message 8 of 8