cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will O2 Business support cellular for Apple Watch?

Stu5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It has been years now and I am still waiting for cellular support for Apple Watch. Can we get a timeline on this, please? If not, then I think it's time to start looking at Vodafone Business, who have full Apple Watch support.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions

@Philtheprint 

We were always told in the past that it was due to different billing platforms and the business one wasn't compatible with the needs for the Apple watch.

As O2 are now updating the billing system, it may be possible in the future..... who knows?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 11 of 14

Philtheprint
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If I had a billing system that didn't allow me to bill my customers a little more £, upgrading it would be a matter of absolute urgency! 

I live in hope!

Message 12 of 14

Anna_S
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm also looking to switch for the same reason!!

Message 13 of 14

AnythingbutOh2
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can’t figure out for the life of me what the point of O2 business is. I’ve been with O2 since about 2010 and the last few years they are getting progressively and rapidly worse. Existing customers mean nothing to them. I had to suffer 10 days of zero connectivity for data, calls and messaging last year and even though the ombudsman got involved O2 insisted that it was a perfectly acceptable fault even though I lost customers and work because of it. They also refused to let me leave my contract so I’m still locked in until September 2024! I highly recommend that you and anyone you know desert O2 altogether - they’ve left a very bitter taste in my mouth after years of being their good customer. And obviously I can’t use my new Apple Watch ultra on O2B, so have to use my backup EE line which I had to buy when O2B failed me for 10 days. F#%k O2 Business. 

Message 14 of 14