Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nee phones

Mt4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi we have received an upgrade from 11 to 14 and received 4 new phones with 4 new SIM cards can we transfer and set up the new phone or is each card specific to each phone 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions

@Mt4 

When you upgrade the phone numbers which are relevant to each account are automatically transferred to the new sims, so yes, you will need to allocate the correct sim to each user.

Do not sim swap as this will transfer the old contract to the new sim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions

@Mt4 

When you upgrade the phone numbers which are relevant to each account are automatically transferred to the new sims, so yes, you will need to allocate the correct sim to each user.

Do not sim swap as this will transfer the old contract to the new sim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Mt4
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou so now I somehow need to work out which sim goes with which phone is there anyway if working this out or will I need to call in ? 

Message 3 of 6

Mt4
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So to be clear 

we have the old iPhone 11’s

we have received the 4 new 14 pros with 4 new 5G SIM cards 

we are keeping our old numbers 

so how do we identify which sim goes with which new phone 😂😂

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 147395 Posts
  • 637 Topics
  • 28316 Solutions

@Mt4 

The phone doesn't matter if they are all the same, but the numbers on the sim cards need to be matched with the user.

If there's no number printed on the sim packs (there should be), use this guide to find out Guide: How do I find my own mobile number? 

Message 5 of 6

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Were you able to get this sorted @Mt4?

Message 6 of 6