Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch compatibility?!!

PeteDavies22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve just bought an Apple Watch 7 - and quite unbelievably realised that 02 business tariffs (which I’m on) aren’t compatible - but personal ones are! How do I change my current business tarrif to a personal tarif? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144353 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@PeteDavies22 

Call O2 on 8002

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144353 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@PeteDavies22 

Call O2 on 8002

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Judgenick
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I had realised exactly the same thing and opened a personal account for my business mobile and Apple Watch. 
However as I would prefer for O2 invoices to be billed in the name of my business (so that we can reclaim the VAT) I am wondering when O2 business will provide  connected sims for Apple Watches?

What Is the problem?

Alternatively I wonder if I can just change the name shown on my personal account to the business name for the purposes of having the business name on invoices?!

Message 3 of 4

Cmethven
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just made the exact same mistake, seems frankly astonishing that this hasn’t been solved yet. Looks like I will be moving away from 02Business, I guess they make way more money from the consumer contracts! 

Message 4 of 4