Did you mean: 

o2 websites

RCC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ron Coleman

I suffer from ARMD, poor sight, which requires good contrast and reasonable size text.

The designers of most websites are obsessed by doing the exact opposite. 

There are at least some sites which have the function to enlarge the page on an iPad touch screen.

Considering these required needs, o2 is therefore, top of the long list of those, who choose to ignore the disabled.

Disablemmenht comes in many forms and is not optional.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144148 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

Hi Ron @RCC

I'll tag our community manager @Martin-O2 who will be happy to pass your comments on to the web development team.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

At least Apple take Accessibility Accomodations seriously....

Message 3 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @MI5smiling

@RCC Cheers for taking the time to feedback on the O2 website. I'll pass your comments on to O2's Accessibility team who will be interested to hear your thoughts. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @RCC I've received a reply from the web team in response to your feedback on the O2 website. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. 

Thank you for the feedback you have provided, it is very useful for us and the issues you have raised have been fed back to review. O2 are committed to making all of our experiences work for everyone and we strive to deliver an inclusive online and app experience as part of this commitment.

Our website is built in a responsive fashion and you should be able to zoom in, via the browser, and the website will automatically adjust to accommodate your viewing needs.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5