Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock my iPhone

Hi hope someone can help. I have requested my iPhone to be unlocked by o2, I did this first last Monday, wasn’t done after the 72 hours, requested again, and again 72 hours go by and not done. All customer services say there is an issue with Apple su...

Sarahb123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 6 unlocking not working

Please let me know, do I need keep o2 sim card while requesting unlocking?

Artur by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone unlocking

I have been trying to get my iPhone 7 unlocked for a week now. I had submitted requests through the app, by phone, through gurus in live chat and still no unlock. I was guaranteed by several gurus that it would definitely be completed by the end of y...

jenna by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking a phone

Hi all,Anyone else experienced the 'we need to ask Apple for permission to unlock your old iphone for use with another carrier' line? Today I was text chatting to O2 and had an Apple advisor on the phone sharing my screen so she could see the convers...

Smitty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone6

i want to unlock my phone so I can use a different sim 

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is a SIM NETWORK UNLOCK CODE?

Please help, I'm in the process of unlocking my phone but need the SIM NETWORK UNLOCK code. How do I get this and why was this not provided by O2 in the response to my unlatching request? Please help!

Unlocking iphone

Can anyone help I got an o2 contract out via mobile phones direct with a brand new sealed iPhone 7. I contacted o2 via the form to get the iPhone 7 unlocked as I was going to give it to my other half as I'm happy with the iPhone 6 I have and his is b...

Emma232 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems using mobile in Europe

Abroad in Europe, phone says " could not activate data network "Roaming is activated. Currently in Europe. My mobile says - you are not subscribed to a mobile network. Please help. I have data . The mobile has picked up the local network. No internet...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with roaming

I’m currently in Spain. Everything was working fine. My contract’s coverages were working just like they would at home. However a few days ago, data, calls and texts stopped working suddenly. When I try to call someone, a voicemail saying “This optio...

Jon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos