Did you mean: 

iPhone 6S Plus - Order status still 'In Progress'

Valon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone,

As the title suggests, I'm currently rather lost as to the actual state of my order. 

I decided to upgrade early, as my contract wasn't due to end until the end of next year, however despite paying all that needs to be paid, my order has been stuck as 'in progress' for the last 2 days, with no updates via emal.

I'm assuming others have had this issue, as I've seen the same said for some previous generation iPhones.

Thanks in advance for any information,

Kind Regards,

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Or have patience and enjoy the expectation, sometimes it beats the actual arrival....

Message 21 of 26

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous You certainly can cancel by contacting CS....however don't do any of this unless you have checked instore and they have the model you want....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine on the 13th, and is forever "in Progress" and neither chat or CS have been of any help at all.  I'm getting incredibly frustrated by the experience tbh, and regretting pre-ordering as it seems to have been an waste of time and of zero advantage

Message 23 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
The online help chat guy confirmed stock issues with the 6s plus, but of course there's been no communication at all from O2 and have been left hanging. I've never ordered a phone online before, and it's looking extremely unlikely that I'll ever do it again.
Message 24 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

In fairness @Anonymous we always advise going instore where possible. One of our members went instore over the weekend and could have his pick of the iphones available

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Absolutely. We never advise ordering online with O2 Not least unholy they improve their system for doing so.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 26 of 26