Did you mean: 

iPhone 6S Plus - Order status still 'In Progress'

Valon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone,

As the title suggests, I'm currently rather lost as to the actual state of my order. 

I decided to upgrade early, as my contract wasn't due to end until the end of next year, however despite paying all that needs to be paid, my order has been stuck as 'in progress' for the last 2 days, with no updates via emal.

I'm assuming others have had this issue, as I've seen the same said for some previous generation iPhones.

Thanks in advance for any information,

Kind Regards,

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

can you tell me if my order has now been accepted 

Message 11 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

can you tell me if my order has now been accepted 

Not here @Anonymous this is a customer to customer forum. You need to contact Customer services....

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been told it is out of stock & is expected back in stock in 2 weeks time. That's a dramatic change from 48 hours... slight_frown I am gutted. At least i know there's no chance of me getting it anytime soon. Sad

Message 13 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been told it is out of stock & is expected back in stock in 2 weeks time. That's a dramatic change from 48 hours... slight_frown I am gutted. At least i know there's no chance of me getting it anytime soon. Sad

Long shot...but do you live near an O2 store? If you do is there a chance they might have one in stock?....

It would certainly be worth your while cancelling this contract and going instore if that is the case...#justsaying

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
its weird because online it says "upto 1 week"
Message 15 of 26

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
You could always as @Cleoriff said visit a local O2 store, or if you're not after a refresh tariff visit an Apple store and they can sign you up to O2 on a standard tariff.
Message 16 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Long shot...but do you live near an O2 store? If you do is there a chance they might have one in stock?....

It would certainly be worth your while cancelling this contract and going instore if that is the case...#justsaying

@Cleoriff

Would I be able to cancel? How would I go about it? I might just do that! 

Message 17 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive called all my local stores - no stock at all!

Message 18 of 26

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff

Would I be able to cancel? How would I go about it? I might just do that! 

You can cancel yes, best to do it via telephone call to customer service

Message 19 of 26

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Anonymous providing you don't want a refresh tariff you can still join O2 in an Apple Store.
Message 20 of 26