I think Ive got the incorrect settings. Can anyone help?    Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You almost certainly don't have the correct settings for your data plan. You need idata showing as a bolt on in my O2.  If not, change an settings to mobile.o2.co. uk

Get the bolt on changed, text ACTIVE to 2020 and save the settings. With idata, the apn should be idata.o2.Co. uk

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can also try a reset of your network settings but most likely the wrong data package for an iPhone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the problem I am having too.  Can't get a response from Live Chat - now I am getting the Ooops cant get to the page you want so I can check if I have the bolt on suggested.

This is getting incredibly frustrating.  

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous I have just tried MyO2 and it is working for me. You need to keep trying to see if you have the correct bolt on....

Also you can check your settings are correct by following this guide

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Connecting-iPhone-to-Data-Services/m-p/544210#U544210

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5