Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 keyboard

Hello can you all help?The keyboard on the iPhone 6 plus ( probably all iPhones) are fab when I'm doing anything. However when I search for something in safari a slightly different keyboard appears and the space bar is smaller and the full stop appea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail Problem

Hi there Having wasted almost an hour on chat to a 'Guru', I still have the same problem I started with! So thought I might get more luck here. I have recently switched from a Pay monthly contract to a Pay & Go. I have a new SIM free iPhone 6 and hav...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls going straight to voicemail with - number of minutes?

Pay monthly Iphone 4S. I've recently had a number of silent calls from a friend going straight to voicemail with the length of call in MINUS number of minutes....For example -3.25 -5.34 etc Any ideas as to what might be going on? thanks in advance

DNACowboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5S Monochrome Screen

My 5S Running 8.2 suddenly changed to monochrome, No settings were changed and the phone is about 18 months into contract. It continues to work but I have followed some advice on US forums without success. Today I have restored the phone and was init...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering

Can I use my iPhone 6 to the thether my ipad whilst in France. I have O2 travel

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay for Internet! Doesn't work!!!

I pay for 4G Internet but whenever I get the 3G or 4G it never works, I have an iPhone 5 and it says I'm not subscribed to a cellular network, I look at my usage and it still says I have it all to use! HELP

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMEI bars

Hi there, I'm very confused, I've just spoken to 3 consecutive chat operators who have stated categorically that by barring my handset, the screen will lock. Turning the phone into a brick with no access to photos, notes or saved messages. The sim ba...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5c upgrade

i ordered an iPhone 5c upgrade about 3 weeks ago now, and was told afterwards the colour I ordered was out of stock and would be a couple of days. Over a week later no phone so I used the on line chat and was told that they would definitely have stoc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS 8.3 has been released

IOS 8.3 is out. Also carrier update is now at 19.0

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 40 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! SIM Swap for lost phone

Hi I lost my phone a couple of weeks ago and I was sent a replacement SIM for my contract. I was sent a standard SIM but I now have an iPhone 6 so had to go to an O2 store to get a Nano. The assistant completed a swap through O2 evolution and I was a...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos