Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone7 Plus 256gb Jet Black - Do they even exist?

Pre ordered on the 9th October Paid upfront fee of £59.99 after clearing the balance on my iPhone 6s 128gb £325 Had ZERO updates of any kind! Been in touch with O2 on several occasions with no resolution. Has anyone in the UK got an iPhone 7 Plus 256...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 unlock

Looking to get my iPhone 7 unlocked but each time I request it I get a email back saying my device needs to be paid off with my device is no longer on a plan why is it still not being unlocked

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 7 Apple Id Access & Itunes Problems

i changed to iphone 7 today - beginning to wonder if that was the wisest move?Have tried to access my Apple id & itunes acct several times - couldn`t remember my password & went through the process of selecting new password then attempting to access ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer Beware! iPhone 7 Unlock

My recent horror story, hopefully will stop it happening to someone else. Policies i understand, terrible Customer Service I don't. So below are my recent Twitter DM's with O2 Customer Services. I’ll try and keep this as brief as possible! Basically ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! India

i am going on holiday to India. Does O2 have coverage? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why are we still waiting for the IPhone 7

Am I the only one who is getting fed up of the wait now. I wouldn't mind if O2 stopped lying to us. In fact I wouldn't mind if O2 actually said something in relation to this. I keep checking back on the site every day to find the following note " iPh...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Pay & Go

At the moment I'm with EE and they have Pay & Go time limits (so many days) but because I mostly use WiFi it hardlyever gets used up. Is there a time limit with O2 or is it available until I've actually used up my data?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Payment details

Hi, I can not find a way to change my bank details (Direct debit) on the website. Can you please confirm how this can be done, if not please call me to change. regards Paul

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts to 64488 tv licensing

I can't send texts to 64488 it's only ten pence a text to tv licensing I have had any bars removed and was told to wait 24 hours it's now been 3 days and still no joy very frustrating please help if possible regards darren

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos