cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Not that I know of, they're now out of stock again apparently after being in stock for all of 2 seconds.
Message 3291 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
blaaaa ,blaaaa ,blaaaa , LC are out of stock and they will make mine top of the pile and should have it soon
Message 3292 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel an email to BBC's Watchdog coming on.  So O2, how do you condone your shoddy customer service practices?   Do you feel that its okay to lie to your customers time and time again?   Do you feel this is good business practice?

Anne Robinson to the rescue!!

Message 3293 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I gave o2 the benefit of the doubt for long enough... cancelled my order today and I'd urge others to follow suit.

I walked straight into Carphone Warehouse, got outstanding Customer Service, got to choose a phone number, a very good plan, and walked out immediately with a 128GB iPhone 6+.

The only way to stick it to them is by voting with your feet. (You might want to check with your CPW that they have what you want in stock first, though!)

Message 3294 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Complaining to watchdog is a good idea, we need about 10+ people to complain, who's up for it?
Message 3295 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
what 331 pages on the forum not good enough for a complaint to the watchdog
Message 3296 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Count me in to complain
Message 3297 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Complaining to watchdog is a good idea, we need about 10+ people to complain, who's up for it?

I said it to vent in the first instance but have since thought it through.
Wont make any difference now but may stop them treating their customers so disgracefully in the future (not that I will be hanging around)
Anyone interested watchdog@bbc.co.uk
I'm in

Message 3298 of 4,605

Toranlock
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous I tried the same but CS said they CANNOT cancel it as it is being dispatched. Still havent recieved an email/text and CPW said until O2 cancel it i cant upgrade with them...

Im i being held to ransom??

Message 3299 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 seemed to now be bottom of the ladder for receiving stock from Apple, this seemed to occur when O2 decided not keep the exclusive rights to I-phone?
Message 3300 of 4,605