cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

KingKojo
Level 3: Thinker
  • 35 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just got my txt and email this evening with my tracking number. Ordered on the 12th @ 14:00ish.

Got the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB in grey.

Very happy... unfortunatley no one is home tomorrow to take delivery of my phone.

Message 3301 of 4,605

baldrik78
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 33 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Me
Message 3302 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i ve just filled the watchdog form in and sent it.....doubt anything will happen...i went down the line of lack of customer service

Message 3303 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
O2 seemed to now be bottom of the ladder for receiving stock from Apple, this seemed to occur when O2 decided not keep the exclusive rights to I-phone?

Bottom of the ladder or not, they should learn to convey this to their customers in an honest, truthfull manner and people would probably far more forgiving.  Right now people are having problems cancelling orders due to lies that their orders are being dispatched, therefor can't get a refund or take a contract with someone else.  They are being lied to by customer services who don't have the information they are being asked so make it up.   It is only over the last few days that several advisors are admitting that they don't know (WELL DONE TO YOU GUYS FOR ADMITTING THIS FACT).

Very soon, O2 will not only be bottom of the ladder for receiving iphone stock, but for ofcoms customer service ratings.

"From the number one network for customer service for the last 5 years. Ofcom."

" No.1 or joint No.1 for satisfaction with customer service 2009-2013. See o2.co.uk/surveys."  

Ha!!!  Ha!!!  Ha!!!

Message 3304 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well i ve just filled the watchdog form in and sent it.....doubt anything will happen...i went down the line of lack of customer service

Well done!!    Can't complain about the lack of iphone stock as it is not O2's fault, but I have definitely been treated diabolically after chasing around and waited for several emails or phone calls to update me which have never materialised.   No O2, I'm not chasing around after you for a simple reply to a straight forward and simple question.  I am your customer as are everyone else on here that feel they have been treated poorly.  You should be chasing me if you value your customers.  If you won't contact me as promised several times, I will vent my frustrations on here for everyone else to see.

I to have filled out a watchdog complaint form to highlight the poor treatment by CUSTOMER SERVICES, and LIVE CHAT to O2 customers who have only ever wanted to be treated like adults and be told the truth from the start.  As for the phone itself, well....  Its is just a phone after all.

Email Complaints to : watchdog@bbc.co.uk

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Message 3305 of 4,605

hdshrinkerea
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Complain direct to the ceo:

Message 3306 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I e-mailed CEO last week, usually gets appropriate response from companies, awaiting a reply from his secretary. Watchdog is a good idea though because it will be public and more likely to bring change, CEO email will just get individual results
Message 3307 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Please can you tell me the 4th and 5th characters of your security answer?"

Yeah with pleasure......F and U

Smiley Mad
Message 3308 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hdshrinkerea wrote:

Complain direct to the ceo:

Thanks for that.  I will email him as well to inform him that I have emailed watchdog.  I really do hope that others follow on and also email watchdog@bbc.co.uk and hopefully next years new iphone release will be better prepared with a standard line in dealing with customer enquiries and treating customers with a little more respect by telling the truth about availability, and keeping people generally more in the loop.

I doubt very much that Mr Dunne will be able to help as O2 are OUT of STOCK (Except for their business page where most models seem to be in stock) but I wouldn't want to jump the queue and would like to know that people who have ordered before me (iphone 6+ 64gb space grey - order started at 11am - completed at 4pm) get their orders fulfilled first.

In case anyone missed it - watchdog@bbc.co.uk - or alternatively fill out the form on the website at : https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Message 3309 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KingKojo wrote:

@I just got my txt and email this evening with my tracking number. Ordered on the 12th @ 14:00ish.

Got the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB in grey.

Very happy... unfortunatley no one is home tomorrow to take delivery of my phone.

Good for you.. I ordered around the phone around the same time and still nothing for me. Did you speak to live chat at all and if so did they mention anything about putting you on any priority list?

Message 3310 of 4,605