cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Toranlock
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well. Today I decided to cancel my order and get one of the in stock ones from cpw. I was told by cs that it won't allow them to cancel it as it is now "in progress - awaiting dispatch" and that ukmail are collecting a phone with my name badged to it and that I should receive it in the next day or so. I really hope so otherwise I might have to dig deep into the distance selling regulations. Fed up with this.
Message 3241 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Given that you can cancel an order 14 days after receiving it, it shouldn't make a blind bit of difference if it's in progress.
Message 3242 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered on the 12th and still nothing. Not a single email about anything. I'm starting to get frustrated now.
Message 3243 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I'm jumping ship - sort of, staying with o2 but ordered through CPW. Have changed from space grey to silver because it was the only one in stock, but it should be dispatched tomorrow and arrive Wednesday

6+, 64Gb. Will keep you posted.

BTW if you order through CPW, they have some extra deals on the phone (I'll be paying 53 a month with no upfront cost) and they're doing the official Apple cases for £15, instead of £39

I literally just did exactly what you did, thanks for that! 

Message 3244 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome! I just spoke to CPW as I hadn't had an email confirmation, get this:

They found my order, and I said will it go out tomorrow?

"Let me just check for you. Yes, we have 544 in the warehouse" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND it may get picked up before midnight tonight, and be delivered tomorrow, and if not it'll be delivered Wednesday.

If they have so many in stock, why the hell don't o2 have a single one?

Message 3245 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been reading these discussions for the last 2 weeks, no wonder people are annoyed. I have been a customer for about 6 years. Ordered two iphone 6+ in gold 64G on 12th Sept as upgrades for my partner and me, I have heard absolutely nothing apart from my order is yes you've guessed "in progress". I have been in touch with O2 chat three times and got nowhere. Anyone ordered the same as me around 10pm on the 12th.
Message 3246 of 4,605

SHC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Because CPW have nabbed them all!
Message 3247 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just finished on lc with Meenaksi and told that they received limited stock today and that I'd get a dispatched email within 24 hours but probably sooner. This was after i threatened to cancel my order as CW could guarantee delivery by 6 Oct.

Not holding my breath as I've not encountered someone on lc yet that is honest or knowledgeable.

Message 3248 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous  there are a few of us ordered the same and heard nothing

Message 3249 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
WOOO HOOO just checked the status of my order, it's complete and I have a tracking number with UK Mail 😃

Finally, ordered my 6 plus 128 grey on the 12th at 21:00.

At last ! Check your orders peeps ! Maybe yours are in too ?
Message 3250 of 4,605