cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd happily swap my ordered SG iP6 16Gb for a 64Gb one if I thought I'd get it any quicker, but I think changing the order at this stage would just add to the confusion and delay delivery even further.

Message 3231 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cs just told me there is no problem at the warehouse , who knows what's rwally going on.
Message 3232 of 4,605

Bree10
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

has anyone ordered the iphone 6 64gb gold recently and had it delivered next day as its showing in stock?

Message 3233 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I'm jumping ship - sort of, staying with o2 but ordered through CPW. Have changed from space grey to silver because it was the only one in stock, but it should be dispatched tomorrow and arrive Wednesday

6+, 64Gb. Will keep you posted.

BTW if you order through CPW, they have some extra deals on the phone (I'll be paying 53 a month with no upfront cost) and they're doing the official Apple cases for £15, instead of £39

Message 3234 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Whilst not exactly recently, my wife ordered the gold 64gb iphone 6 on the 12th and got it about 5 days after launch - this was despite the website giving the approximate delivery of 2-3 weeks after launch day at that time. So it would appear the stock level issues are less for that phone. I ordered the 6 64gb space grey at the same time and have no idea when mine will turn up. However mine also said 2-3 weeks after launch date so I can't really complain right now as they're still within this time frame.
Message 3235 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Incidentally I have had two of those 'important information about your order' emails today. Should I read anything into this or am I getting excited over nothing (highly likely I feel)
Message 3236 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I just got one of these as well, having never received one since my original order 2 weeks ago, so I'm hoping it's a good sign... but trying not to get my hopes up.

Message 3237 of 4,605

SHC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
let us know if the emails amount to anything - I ordered on the 12th and haven't had an email.............
Message 3238 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

I pre ordered 64gb gold on the 13th, did say 2-3 week wait.

I've paid to swith my account to refresh

i then got about 3 of the emails stating my order will be with you soon rubbish!

Having seen a 6 plus i decided that it wasn't for me, so on Friday I looked online and saw that the iphone 6 64gb gold was in stock so i phoned CS to cancel my plus order and switch to the smaller size.

The cs guy said this would be fine, and went through the cancellation order, then the system stopped him and he said that it could take 24 hours to cancel the order fully.

He called back on Saturday and the order still hadn't been cancelled.

Said he would call back Monday-today, he didn't/hasn't 

So i called them, spoke to cs and my orginal order STILL hasn't cancelled fully so they are not able to process a new order!

How long does it take to cancel an order for gods sake! 

so it looks like i got no gold plus coming (although it still says processing on MYO2) and I can't order the model I want yet!

Thinking of switching to EE

Message 3239 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Those just say the order is being processed and mean the equivalent of nothing. I've had 3

Message 3240 of 4,605