cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
So how much so far are you all going to get credited to your account? Serious q
Message 3221 of 4,605

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
And for the record if it's dispatched today you'll get it tomorrow as all handsets are next day delivery (excl weekend)
Message 3222 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

So my friend on LC just said :

O2: Adam: at 16:35:13

- I have just double checked and your order status is “dispatch in processes

- I have sent request to our support team and try to get it dispatched by tomorrow.

- Once the order is dispatched from our end, you'll get an email confirmation with the Parcel number.

- As the demand for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus is high, we’ll be giving money back to any customer who have to wait longer than 8 days for their device. It’s our way of thanking you for choosing us. We’ll send you a text to confirm if you've become eligible for the Loyalty Payback reward and when your device is dispatched, we’ll email you to let you know how many days' worth of credit you'll be entitled to.

(I'm currently in Germany, hence the time diff)

We wait Whistle

Message 3223 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

and another email from them saying order is being processed. 6th time Ive had that now.

Message 3224 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently o2 received limited stock today so if the lc correspondent is telling the truth, fingers crossed some of us will get phones soon. 

Message 3225 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
17 minute call to O2. "Trouble at the warehouse ..." reason for delay in iPhone delivery. So why is it possible to buy in a store. Disgraceful service by O2. As ever - the loyal customer is put to the back of the queue
Message 3226 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone in the same boat as me ? Ordered the 6 64gb space grey and lunchtime on the 13th, lots of order processing emails but still no phone. I have been onto cs numerous times with no luck. I was promised on thursday I would get the phone within 5 days but still I wait.
Spoke to cs this morning and was told 10 days and I was put on a priority list which I think is bs.
Message 3227 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Mine is slightly different as it is a business lease therefore I call the business section but someone on here before has said that is pretty much a generic email that gets sent to you whenever you call them

Message 3228 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
The 6 64gb space grey is in stock they say. But there's a delay in the warehouse now..

Ha
Message 3229 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous same as you ordered ip 6+ 64gb space grey on 13th at 12.00, heard nothing apart from the Amazon fire on the 19th, then the whoops text, nothing since.

Quite worrying though popped into local O2 shop they told me they have serviced all preorders on iPhone 6, only issues they are having are the 6+, so if people haven't recieved there orders iphone 6 preorders then there is a seriuos problem.

They did tell meet that were not taking any orders at moment on 6+, because of there backlog, that sounds like to me an ethical way of doing business, take not online system.
Message 3230 of 4,605