cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
Judging by the CEX shop today a few are upgrading to just to sell on.
Message 2491 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
You should all be grateful that you have them or at least a date to get one. I pre ordered on the 12th and am yet to be told anything other than out of stock!! My husband is on Vodafone and he received his on launch day! Come on O2 pull your finger out!!
Message 2492 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I don't believe you can rely on any information given by either CS or Live Chat with regards to your likely dispatch date.  I'm just going to wait now until I get a text telling me it's been dispatched and I'm not expecting that for a few weeks.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2493 of 4,605

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144556 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
There were many on O2 that received them on launch day too, just not everyone. I see on the Voda forum that many are still waiting also.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2494 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got off the phone with someone from CS . He mentioned still out of stock, I had to really push for the answer.. But he eventually did say they have completed the orders for the 12th and have only just started working on the 13th. So if you ordered on the 13th expect a message in the next few days.
Message 2495 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

That can't be true as I ordered on the 12th and I've heard nothing from O2.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2496 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't either. Which phone though?
Message 2497 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress wrote:

@Anonymous 

I don't believe you can rely on any information given by either CS or Live Chat with regards to your likely dispatch date.  I'm just going to wait now until I get a text telling me it's been dispatched and I'm not expecting that for a few weeks.

Seriously then, what's the point in them? If they don't know I'd prefer them to be honest and say they don't know or put a message on the webpage saying they can't answer the questions about that. Making them outright lie to their customers is appaling behaviour from O2 surely?

Message 2498 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

IP6+ 128 Gold

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2499 of 4,605

Huntress
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

I asked them to either e-mail/text or put a message on their web site updating customers of the situation with their pre-orders and their response was they don't have the Comms in place to do that.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2500 of 4,605