cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Anonymous
Not applicable
at least you know when you are getting one, mine turned up faulty and I have no idea when I will get a replacement
Message 2481 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Don't think those emails mean much, waiting on a replacement for my faulty one and I had one of those emails a split second after my replacement order had gone through, didn't receive one of those when the first one was sent out just a text to say ukmail were delivering it
Message 2482 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Any luck calling Apple about your faulty device?

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2483 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Already arranged for a replacement to be delivered by O2, I should of rung Apple to change but it's pretty far and I probably wouldnt be able to go for a couple weeks due to work commitments so will see what happens and hopefully won't have to wait too long
Message 2484 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

Hope it arrives soon.

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 2485 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Huntress

Yeah hopefully will turn up soon, I do appreciate the help and advice, but O2 will deliver the new one and collect the old one so just easier for me at the minute just unfortunately means I have to wait,

Hope you get yours soon, not much comfort but they are worth the wait you will love it when you get it
Message 2486 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got promised by chat several times I was on the list of the next batch and this would be today, a supervisor even said 'Even today the stock for your order says 22nd as the dispatch date.' and 'You should get a email regarding dispatch today.'. Rung them up on 202 because I've been told several lies and they said sorry we're not getting stock for 2-3 weeks. Who do I complain to because this is not on. Been told 5 different stories yet every time I say I've been lied to they come out with some rubbish story about what the others have said has been correct for most cases or weren't looking into my account into much detail, but to be told my order says today and I will get an email to then be told 2-3 weeks, I'm not happy and looking at my options with EE.

Message 2487 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered on the Sunday evening after the launch on Friday.

Got an email today saying it would shortly be dispatched after CS told me last night stock was coming in today.

Order status still says in progress. Hopefully something changes late tonight.
Message 2488 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think that email is them saying we haven't forgotten about your order I wouldn't get too excited about your status changing tonight
Message 2489 of 4,605

Cleoriff
  • 123358 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
at least you know when you are getting one, mine turned up faulty and I have no idea when I will get a replacement

Yes I genuinely feel sorry for you. Some people got two and the allocation system seems a very unfair really when others are still waiting...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2490 of 4,605