cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5S what time available to order?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know what time the iPhone 5S will be available to pre-order on O2 website on the 20th? Does the 20th mean 12.01? Or sometime during the day? Just want to get my order in as quick as possible.

Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's ridiculous how can they launch the iPhone and yet not be able to get any stock in for 8 weeks???
I hope none of these things will affect us being able to buy online or by phone tommorow.
Message 61 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

so this 'no physical stock in stores' is this just an O2 thing. because vodafone are saying they'll have in stores tomorrow but its first come first serve.

Message 62 of 65

McGrath1982
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just phoned up my local O2 store in Crewe Cheshire and was also told that no physical stock available its just a pre order it's a joke if you ask me. I've also phoned Phones 4u and Carphone Warehouse and they both have them in stock looks like I'm off to one of them very poor O2 IMO lol
Message 63 of 65

Giftedsteak
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello everyone, new to this!

I have just phoned Yeovil O2 Store and they have said no physical stock of the 5S, do you want the 5C instead? No thank you! If i want to wait in the cold and ORDER the phone, feel free! I will order from the comfort of my own bed thank you very much!

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2010/2.4Ghz Intel Core 2/4GB RAM/320HDD

iPhone 6 Plus SG 128Gb
iPad Air 4G 32Gb SG
iPod Classic 160Gb Black
Message 64 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 posted on both Twitter and Facebook that there definitely will be no 5S in store tomorrow.  Staff will be happy to take orders from 8 am tomorrow and will call you when your phone is available. 

They are still not able to say when they will have the phones when answering the questions on Facebook.

Message 65 of 65