Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery date for iPhone 5s

I was wondering for those lucky enough to have a confirmed order from the online Apple store on Friday, when they will take delivery of their order. Guess we will have to wait until Friday to find out Lee

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ringtones

I have done a lot of research on this topic but nothing seems to be working. I recently got my first iPhone but have used other Apple products before. I am using version 11.0.5.5 of iTunes and am a windows user. I downloader iringer to create m4r fil...

jjr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEI not linked to phone number

I recently bought an iPhone 4S from eBay and checked on checkmend.com that it was not stolen or subject to any finance etc.It works fine with my O2 sim but as I travel a lot I often want to use other carriers sims.I filled in the online form and rece...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Daily Mail Article

I was just reading online the daily Mail article about networks and their pricing for the 5c. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2422201/Rival-mobile-networks-unveil-contract-prices-Apples-new-iPhone-5C-ahead-launch-Friday--theres-clear-w...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5c pricing

Hi guys,I'm completely baffled by O2's pricing of the iPhone 5c, especially when compared to EE's pricing - I would have thought O2 would have priced competatively to make up for lost time on 4G but the prices just do not make any sense for me. I fou...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade&changing number

Im upgrading my phone contract from a blackberry to an iphone 5 online, but with me doing it online i was just wondering if i would still be able to keep my old number? can anyone please shed any light and let me know please

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Taking O2 locked iphone 4s to Canada

Hi,I've recently upgraded from an iphone 4s to a galaxy S4 on 4g and therefore have a spare iphone 4s that is locked to O2.On Saturday I am going to Canada for a couple of weeks and wondered if I could buy a PAYG sim for the iphone when I get there s...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep IPhone 4S or change to 5 / 5S

Hi All,Literally just taken out an O2 refresh contract on an IPhone 4S, £27 a month but also went through quidco so will get £120 cash back too, so works out to be a good deal each month ~ £22 per month!My question is this.... was it a mistake to buy...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5c/5s on refresh

Hi, Wondering if anyone can help...Im on a normal tariff with o2 and I am due to upgrade next February. (I know its a while off but I'm inpatient!) I popped into a o2 store over the weekend and was told that for a decent phone the only option is refr...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No higher than 16GB on 5s for Grey or Silver?

Was just looking at the 5s on the online shop/upgrade section and it didn't have the option to go any higher than 16GB on the Black/Grey colour. All the options are available on the White/Gold. Anyone reckon there'll be a shortage on the Black/Grey o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos