cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5S what time available to order?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know what time the iPhone 5S will be available to pre-order on O2 website on the 20th? Does the 20th mean 12.01? Or sometime during the day? Just want to get my order in as quick as possible.

Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies everybody, I got the dates mixed up! Today is not Friday, the order open on Friday 20th 8am.

My deepest apologies, I was convinced that today was Friday.

Message 51 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG someones looking forward to the weekend lol

dont worry we've got your back here

we knew it was a mistake

have a good day

Message 52 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

Let's say it's been a long week - but will be working this weekend so not like it'd make much difference Smiley Indifferent

I shall ban the words today and tomorrow from my vocabulary.

Message 53 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL

but seriously this has got to be the most useless launch for an iphone ever. and i really dont know who to blame. cant believe i wont be able to get up at 1am to go queue at my o2 store 😞 sad times

Message 54 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it true that O2 arnt selling the iPhone 5S on friday morning? That you cant go in store and pick one up, you have to order for an assisted delivery?? 

Message 55 of 65

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Is it true that O2 arnt selling the iPhone 5S on friday morning? That you cant go in store and pick one up, you have to order for an assisted delivery?? 

That is what we are been told, yes 😞

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 56 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable
What do you mean when you say O2 aren't selling the 5s on Friday morning?
What's happened?
Message 57 of 65

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145017 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions

We can only go by what has been said on here, which is that you can preorder in store tomorrow but there won't be any phones available for people to walk out with....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 58 of 65

Anonymous
Not applicable

In case you want to order from the Apple Website you should be able to order sim free from the Apple UK store from 12.01 BST on Friday morning but probably be a while before delivery. If you choose that route best bet IMHO is to order from the Apple Store App. Am going to check the Australia Store from 15.00 this avo as that should tell us whether it's available to order local time rather than US time etc. The email from Apple attached does clearly state 12.01 BST so fingers and servers ready and crossed!

RobIMG_1938.PNG

Message 59 of 65

postcode70
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just back from my local O2 shop who told me (bluntly) that they will have no stock of th 5s tomorrow and don't expect to have any for at least 8 weeks. She tried to sell me a 5c. I promptly left the shop and went for tea and biscuits.

Which was nice.
Message 60 of 65