Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 & email setup

Hi thereThis is probably a really basic question but it has me stumped...! I have my hotmail account set up on my new iPhone 5 - I want to be able to delete emails from my iPhone but for that NOT to then automatically delete the email from my actual ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 3G not working

Having problems with my iphone 5's 3G, doesn't seem to be connecting at all, best I can get is E but it's definitely not a problem with my area as it works fine with my iphone4. I've done a system reset but I can't restore the iphone back to ios 6.0....

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipad 1 on o2 'could not activate mobile data network'

I have an ipad 1 and when i try using safari I get a message saying 'could not activate mobile data network' and it will not connect to the app store either. but when I connect to wifi it works. I have a monthly data plan too. Any ideas welcome Chris

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone Contract

Hey guys, i was wondering if you can clarify something for me. I dropped my Iphone 4s in the sink the other day (i know, stupid), and i'm pretty sure its dead. It wasn't insured (also stupid) and i know Apple don't do water repairs. My question to yo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone passcode vulnerability (part 2)

Published by Sophos today: http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2013/02/27/second-iphone-passcode-hack-vulnerability-discovered/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+nakedsecurity+%28Naked+Security+-+Sophos%29

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please someone help

My Husband is on Vodafone, 2 weeks ago he contact upgraded to an IPhone 4s, but he is a complete techonophobe so he gave it to me, it was never activated on vodafone,i sent off the NUC req with the imei number on the box, and they have replied saying...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking iphone 5

Any news of when o2 will be unlocking iphone 5s, as it is nearly completing six months since the release of iphone 5.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Allowance

Is there a way I can check my data allowance on my iPhone throughout the month, rather than going into my O2 account? I got a message a few days before my new allowance was due to say that I was about to exceed my limit.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My o2 App for Mobile not recognising Account

Since last update for My o2 app can't log in. Using correct username and password. Tried unistalling app and reinstalling several times but still no go? Any ideas anyone.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos