Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hi, I was looking into changing my tariff. If I change this online does it mean my 24 month contract starts again from today's date?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded from iPhone 4 to iPhone 5

Just upgraded my iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5 on Friday. Once I receive my iPhone 5 will my iPhone 4 still work?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I pad 4 and connection with o2 e-mail

PUT IN E-Mail address and password for o2 in the I pad after verifying says SMPT server smpt.o2.co.uk is not responding, check network connection, and that I have entered correct information in the outgoing mail server field.All I did was put in my e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4s texting issue

We both have iPhone 4's, mine on contract and wife's on payg. Since we got her unlocked phone from the Apple store, she has trouble texting. The SMS centre number is always set on the pay monthly and we have reset the sms centre number to the payg ev...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HELP!!!!

HiWondered if anyone can help please.I've upgraded from iphone 3 to iphone 4 got my new handset today and it won't let me send texts make calls - at the top left of the phone it says No Service.I also bought a pay as you go sim over the phone which I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 mobile broadband and Apple App Store

I am using an O2 mobile broadband device on my MacBook Pro.Attempting to download anything from the Apple App Store fails - an error has occurred.It has been proved that the problem is with the O2 device (downloads are OK when connected to the Apple ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 & email setup

Hi thereThis is probably a really basic question but it has me stumped...! I have my hotmail account set up on my new iPhone 5 - I want to be able to delete emails from my iPhone but for that NOT to then automatically delete the email from my actual ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5 3G not working

Having problems with my iphone 5's 3G, doesn't seem to be connecting at all, best I can get is E but it's definitely not a problem with my area as it works fine with my iphone4. I've done a system reset but I can't restore the iphone back to ios 6.0....

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipad 1 on o2 'could not activate mobile data network'

I have an ipad 1 and when i try using safari I get a message saying 'could not activate mobile data network' and it will not connect to the app store either. but when I connect to wifi it works. I have a monthly data plan too. Any ideas welcome Chris

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos