cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My o2 App for Mobile not recognising Account

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since last update for My o2 app can't log in. Using correct username and password. Tried unistalling app and reinstalling several times but still no go? Any ideas anyone.

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
(I also have a problem when ringing O2 - I always still go through to PAYG despite the fact I've been monthly for years!)
If you dial 202 you will get through to contract CS directly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Seems to be a problem with some iphones. Are you on the latest iOS?

Try a restore in itunes and then reinstall it.

Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Uninstall & reinstall will work, make sure you have the latest iOS update

Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Stuart, Thanks for your reply. I have the latest software/update & I have uninstalled/reinstalled several times. Problem only started after last Myo2 app update?

Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jonsie, Thanks for your reply. I have the latest software/update & I have uninstalled/reinstalled several times. Still have the problem which only started after last Myo2 app update..was perfectly ok before?

Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to log onto the App until last update which now says no o2 billing account associated. I can log onto the o2 website without any problem that presents me with all the necessary information OK. I spent 30mins on the phone to o2 last Monday who said some account maintenance needs to be carried out as something isn't quite correct in the backend systems. When I joined o2 in 2001 I was on PAYG and this is causing some kind of conflict as I have had a Pay Monthly account since 2003. I'm not holding out much hope but they are looking into it.

Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

try uninstalling the app then do a restore if the original reinstall didnt work

Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ooh. Now this is interesting Hambird - this could pretty much be me (give or take on the dates) and I posted a very similar query on here also after the update. I wonder if its to do with accounts that have been switched over. (I also have a problem when ringing O2 - I always still go through to PAYG despite the fact I've been monthly for years!) I'm also glad I spotted this before I rang O2 - I guess we just have to sit tight for now? Which is a shame as I loved the app - very very useful!
Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

it maybe a glitch as it happened to me & I haven't transferred over as been on payg for years so that can't be it

Message 9 of 14

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
(I also have a problem when ringing O2 - I always still go through to PAYG despite the fact I've been monthly for years!)
If you dial 202 you will get through to contract CS directly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 14