Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message from "O2UK"

I have just recieved a message on my iPhone from "O2UK". The message reads: "O2: Welcome to O2. Tap http://go.o2url.com/istart to get set up on your iPhone." I've had the iPhone 5 on contract with this SIM since it was released a few weeks back which...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering now included in contract?

I remember when Tethering came to the iPhone... Whenever you tried to turn it on a Msgbx would appear saying it costs extra and visit the o2 store or something. Now however, on my iPhone 5 on my new contract it lets me do it & Lets people connect. Is...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelling insurance

I am on contract but got (pretty much) bullied into buying the £7.50/month insurance, I would like to cancel it as I now realise it is a waste of money but I don't know how to!

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When can I upgrade?

Easy question so apologies in advance my renewal date is 13th october. Can i call up now and renew for the phone to be dispatched on the 13th october or will they not accept even an order until 13th october?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iPhone 4GS while abroad

Hello!I'm going to be in the USA for work for what looks like 3 months. I would like to unlock my UK iPhone so I can get an American Pay-Go sim. I went online and filled out the unlocking form, but I don't have my iPhone on all the time so I won't ac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

apple warranty

I have read a report that states.....The European court have reprimanded iPhone for NOT advising ALL handsets sold in Europe MUST carry a TWO year guarantee

macblank by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My new iPhone 5 screen has a blue spot/blotch :(

Just took delivery of my iPhone 5. So excited. Only to be very disappointed now. The screen has an obvious blue spot or blotch in the bottom right side. It get darker when you press the screen. It particular obvious when the background is white (like...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 3GS upgraded software to iOS6 and now wi-fi won't connect

I downloaded the upgraded software on to my iPhone 3GS and everything is as it was previously except I can't connect to BT Wi-Fi even though I'm registered and am within a hotspot. I have BT Broadband at home and am with O2 on my mobile.I'm not a tec...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

latest update software on iPhone 4 incomplete.

unable to complete install of software update, as my battery died. (was left connected to charging point, but someone turned the plug off) now my iPhone wont respond or connect with iTunes. just stuck on apple logo screen, and flashes on and off.<br>...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos