Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 5

well update. i ordered an iphone 5 from the website and was told would get delivery as its in stock, but when you ring them they say that it isnt in stock and we shouldnt have been told that it was....after days of emailing web chat who told me that ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data package for Europe

Hi,Is there a Data package I can buy before I go to Europe so that my data charge wont be massive?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5, 'keep my number' not working

Hi, so I've recently upgraded to an Iphone 5 (pay monthly ) from a 4S(pay as you go) . All the swap over etc seems to have worked but I tried using the form last night to 'keep my number' . It said it would be done within 4 hours and as of yet I stil...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not too happy!

Hi all.I ordered my new upgrade on the 4th. Iphone 5 after two year contract with Iphone 4.I was told it would be with me the next day. It wasn't and it hasn't arrived today either (6th).Now this wouldn't be such a problem but O2 have cancelled my or...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

The cloud wifi Fast connect app

The latest update of the app allows auto connection to the cloud again at the free sites. (like when o2 supported it before Sky took it over)It installs a profile linked to your free account and allow 2 devices to be registered.https://itunes.apple.c...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 5 personal hotspot is not there!

I've just changed from Vodafone to O2 and to an iPhone 5. My old iPhone 4 had the personal hotspot below Bluetooth in settings but on my iPhone 5 it's not there. Any suggestions?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using a local SIM card in the Caribbean

Will a pay as you go local SIM card work in an iphone obtained via a contract with 02 (ie not purchased) or does the phone have to be 'unlocked' ? If so, how is that done?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! inlocking iphone 3gs - ex contract phone (contract finished long ao)

I was wondering if I'm entitled to free unlocking of the phone. I'm currently on pay &go - but used to be on pay monthly when the phone was on contract. I'm thinking of selling this phone and getting a galaxy s3. Would get a lot more money for it if ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos