Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim only for 4 years and No data included so i upgrade to better taffif and iphone 5 16gb

Been waiting a very very long time for iphone 5 to come now I just seen messages on here saying none left, I really thought it was going to come today, even took the day off work to be home for delivery man. I wish I would have gone with giffgaff now...

vxr_crash.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering Issue

I bought a sim free IPHONE 5 to replace my 3gs. Very happy with it and no problems. Except when I tried to set up tethering. When I tapped "Setup Hotspot" i get a message referring me to http://www.02.co.uk/iphonehelp/modem" saying tethering needs ac...

• 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Early Upgrade swapping to Sim only

Hi, My contract finishes on April 12th but I can upgrade early on March 13th. I don't plan to renew my contract but switch to a sim only as I'm paying way over the odds at the moment. Does anyone know if I can switch to Sim only on the earlier date o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G and data connection

Living in the Edinburgh area having problems with data connection with my iphone both data and 3G never seen 3G sign on my phone Everything is switched on When I access internet works very slow cannot access app store unless on wifi Tried switching o...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 and it's network

i have been with O2 many years and i have a very good old tariff the one with the unlimited data and 4:1 ratio for mms and roaming texts. the problem is the network coverage at home has reduce dramatically usually 3 bars max on 3g on my iphone now it...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! parental controls

does anyoneknow how to put parental control on an iphone 4s?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App Store App does not open from iPhone 4.

I have been trying on countless occasions to get the app store app to open on my phone without having to reset my phone 3 or 4 times. I have restored the phone and reset, turned off, closed everything possible and it will not open now. Is there a rea...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS not working

I have the iPhone 4s.In my monthly contract package I get 20 free MMS messages a month but when i try to send a photo to someone it fails every time. Also, when someone sends me a photo or MMS it doesn't come straight through to my phone. Instead, i ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi totally unreliable

Is anybody else having issues with their Wi-Fi connection? I noticed that my Wi-Fi goes on and off more times then the bloody light switch.

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email sending problems from iPhone 4

Starting on Friday 18 January I am having trouble with sending emails from my iPhone 4. Up until then no problem at all. I use the O2 outgoing mail server for emails. I have three accounts on the phone. Whenever I send an email, the sending bar on th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos