Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working sometimes til I make a call

Hi everyone have a minor issue,well I hope.I tried to go online on my phone yesterday,check emails and it would allow me.Kept saying count not activate cellular network.Rang o2,as it rang the notifications from Ebay started coming through.So it was w...

Resolved! Mobile phone bill overdue - ERROR

Hi,Here the email I have just received from O2:Payments on your account are now overdue Account No: 1030794695 Balance Outstanding: £180.00 O2 Contact No. 0844 809 0202-- But it is impossible as I have already paid this balance in shop (O2 Camden Hig...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Like new I phone 5s

Please advise when a nearly new I phone 5s is available.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill dispute

i have recently had a very high O2 bill and it turns out it was due to 3 calls I made to Sky ( I was having issue's with my Sky and they sent me a text prompting me to call the number 08442411929 to resolve my issue) I made 3 calls to them and appare...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 plus delivery?

Has anybody received any delivery information for iPhone 7 plus ordered 09/09/16?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alarm Apps

Hi. I'm looking for an Alarm App that does the following, after setting a time I need it to repeat every 4days, the apps I've seen so far only gives slective days of the week but no option to repeat x days, x weeks . Its quite an important feature si...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting o2 SMTP settings.....problems!

So I'm trying to follow the O2 instructions for setting up the SMTP settings on my Iphone 6s so that I can send email from a different email account I have subscribed to. But I'm coming up with problems and hope you can help! I enter in all the detai...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 Plus hissing sound

Just tried recording on my 7 Plus which recieved on Thursday and there's a really loud noise when playing back videos recorded on the 7 Plus. Doesnt happen when listening to my videos recorded with my old 6 on the 7 plus. Really gutted, been reading ...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought a 2nd hand iPhone 6 on O2 - unlocking options

Hi, I just bought a 2nd hand iPhone 6 from a work colleague. The previous owner has an O2 monthly contract and has upgraded so the phone was surplus to requirements. My daughter is on a sim-only contract with 6 months to run on EE - the phone is for ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos