Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 7 Plus hissing sound

Just tried recording on my 7 Plus which recieved on Thursday and there's a really loud noise when playing back videos recorded on the 7 Plus. Doesnt happen when listening to my videos recorded with my old 6 on the 7 plus. Really gutted, been reading ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought a 2nd hand iPhone 6 on O2 - unlocking options

Hi, I just bought a 2nd hand iPhone 6 from a work colleague. The previous owner has an O2 monthly contract and has upgraded so the phone was surplus to requirements. My daughter is on a sim-only contract with 6 months to run on EE - the phone is for ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking iPhone 7?

Will we be able to do this straight away, or will we have to wait a while? I'm a contract customer. Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 plus O2 or Apple yearly upgrade

I'm looking at paying off my refresh and trading in my 6s for 7 plus. I know there is a wait but wanting thoughts on wether to go with the £65 month tariff with o2 refresh or change direction and go with the apple yearly upgrade programme paying for ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Door Sawp

I have a Door Swap arranged for later this week. I have a couple of questions. I assumed it would be a courier who delivered the replacement phone and collected the faulty phone. On a Live Chat it was siad that it would be a member of the 'O2 Support...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! customer service queerie

Hi Please can you quote me a deal on the new i phone 7 plus as an extra contract. Also i had a phone call about adding on an i pad to my account i had agreed to do this , then i got cut off in the car with signal and have had no return call this was ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 delivery?

Has anyone received their tracking for the iPhone 7 yet? Have seen a few people say they have but nothing for me, and I've been told to expect it on the 16th!

• 148 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you switch wifi assist off

Hi again was wondering if you could help me turn off wifi assisit on my new iPhone 6 cant find were to switch it off as phone is new

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos