Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to back up iPhone but keeps saying invalid response received

Hi everyone been trying to backup my iphone 6 plus but i cant because it keps saying itunes could not connect to the iPhone “Carlos's iPhone” because an invalid response was received from the device.Im trying to back it up to my macbook.Really frusta...

iPhone 7 delivery

It seems as though the majority of people who preordered on the 9th September have recieved a text from O2 about their order.. whether it's been dispatched or delayed. I haven't recieved any texts from either O2 or DPD. What does this mean as now I c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPhone threads

I have a good idea, let's all start a new iPhone thread asking the same questions as all the other threads. Come on admin, don't you think we could merge threads without having to wade through so many? Or does that not matter for this particular phon...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 33 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Restoring from iCloud backup Issue

So I've just picked my iPhone 7 Plus up from the store and setting it up - but when I get to restore from previous backups and I click on my latest iPhone 6 backup it asks me to input the password of suchandsuch@outlook.com etc which is not my accoun...

Resolved! My orders link

Where in the App can I find My Orders. I have a new device arriving, an I2 e mail tells me to look on My Orders, I have searched for ages and can't find the link. Tks

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 plus rose gold

Just wondering if you @Toby had any more information regarding the iPhone 7plus in rose gold. I have been keeping an eye on updates but it never seems to mention the rose gold iPhone 7 plus. i am waiting patiently on the iPhone 7plus in rose gold 128...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7Plus review

So I wanted to do a mini review on the iPhone 7Plus. i know there are a lot of reviews out there, but just wanted to to let you know what I think and if any one has any questions, will try to help. first I got the phone from Apple Direct so can't hel...

darrengf by Level 28: Ingenious
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail transcript

Just installed iOS10, does o2 support visual voicemail transcript? http://ios10updates.com/enable-voicemail-transcriptions/

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos