Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sharing

I've managed to set up one of my 3 phones as lead but can't work out how to get the other two to share its data. I've tryied phoning 202, after some wait it just cut me off. i also want to buy a wifi hotspot and add that to the share. can anyone help...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking my iphone

How do i unlock my iphone please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sign in

Hi Everytime I try to sign in to get my invoices, the site logs me out? Also I can see any invoices that corrispond to my DD Kind regards Jan

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DATA

i HAVE WFI IN MY CAR WILL THIS BE THE SAME AS USING AT HOME

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 7 delivery

I received an email saying that my iphone its on its way and they gave me a tracking number but it doesnt let me track my order what should i do?

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Executive Relations Complaint?

Hi All Finally got my iPhone 7 + Matte Black 128GB I emailed the CEO of O2 and got a reply from the Executive complaints team, basicaly told they upheld there orginal reply from the standard complaints channel of me getting a £30 account credit and t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Discounts after not receiving Iphone

As like many of you out there, i pre ordered an Iphone 7 plus jet black on the 9th and am yet to receive the phone.If i can remember rightly at the time o2 were offering a discount on something if your phone hadnt been recieved within 21 days. Can an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone Reset and dfu modes for all versions of hardware

These 2 apple help pages describe the procedureReset https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201559DFU https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201263 Note the 7 and 7 plus are different from previous modes

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unlock a old phone

I need to unlock an old ( unused) iPhone 5 in order to use it abroad with another SIM card.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos