Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ipad or tablet?

Hi all, I am wanting a ipad or tablet for my daughter. My main requirements are that she can watch YouTube and play MineCraft and other games. I hope you can help? Just looking for a recommendation! I believe you cannot watch YouTube on ipad? Thank y...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem unlocking iPhone 5

HiI've recently paid off my contract and am wanting to change network and go to a sim only deal. I want to unlock my phone and filled out the online form. The first time I did this my phone couldn't be unlocked as I answered the security question wro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone & iPad Share Data?

Hi, Can anyone tell me if it's possible to share my pay monthly iPhone's data allowance with my Apple store bought iPad mini? Cheers.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Swap problems - can send imessages but cant go online

I have just simswapped to a 4G sim (although i wasnt told 4G wasnt compatible on my iphone 5) i am able to send imessages but not able to connect to the internet - facebook, google maps etc.... HELP!!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6 plus mic probles

Had my phone for about 7 weeks now. Love phone but can't use it for this purpose. When I'm on a call the party at the other end cannot hear me (either distorted or as if I've hit the mute button). Been into Apple who say there no problem with either ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Storage is full

HiI have got a problem with my iOS devise I don't have enough space , could someone explain how I do it please.Thanks

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! question about o2 contract Sim cards

if i swapped my sim card from my iPhone 6 on contract to a old iPhone 5 i have will o2 be able to know i've swapped the sim to a different phone?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need a new Sim Card ASAP

I need to collect a new sim card from an 02 shop in London today as I am flying to new york tomorrow - i live in Notting Hill Gate collect a new sim card from an 02 shop in London today as I am flying to new york tomorrow - i live in Notting Hill Gat...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos