Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock code & PAC code

How do I get an unlock code and a PAC code?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi there looking at an upgrade I have sim only contract. Can you tell me when it runs out please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking iphone 6 plus?

Hi can anybody tell me how to go about unlocking this phone i recently upgraded from iphone 6 plus to a oneplus 3t.I am selling the iphone 6 plus to a friend at work but he isnt on o2 hes on 3 network but it wont work on the iphone 6 plus as its lock...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old iphone

Hi, I have an old iphone that I have kept after upgrading. I now want to give it to a young relative of mine but it is locked to O2 how can I unlock it. It doesn't have a current contract on it or a sim card. ??

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages

Hi. I'm am getting the message. " ! Not delivered " when I send a text, but they are being received as I am getting a reply. Any advice please

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 7 PLUS upgrade nightmare

I ordered the upgrade over 3 weeks ago. All o2 say is they're out of stock and can't give any date as to when I will receive it. I paid £120 to get out of my previous contract 3 months early so I can get the Iphone. o2 were happy and quick enough to ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked iPhone

I bought my iPhone 6S from PC World in June, and the sales assistant told me I can put any SIM card in if I want, and I put my Giffgaff card in it. However, Your company locked my iPhone. When this summer holiday, I came back to China, and I found th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will O2 unblacklist my device?

Hi all, I've been trying to get my partner's iPhone device unbarred/unblacklisted - this was originally due to lack of payment but that side of things has been resolved now. Every time I speak to o2, they mention unlatching codes and whatnot, but eac...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not working in phone - No service error

I had an ipad and an iphone on separate pay monthly contracts with separate sim cards. The ipad device plan ended so I asked to end the airtime plan for the ipad as well. Shortly after requesting that, my iphone started saying no service and no longe...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What kind of iPhone can I get...

I'm due a upgrade in 20 days on the free yearly upgrade tarriff on O2... I currently have the iPhone 6S 128 gb's, would I be allowed the plus on the upgrade, or would I have to pay extra for that? Thanks! x.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos