Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple replacing some USB-C cables

Thought this would be of interest and importance to the iPhone users in the community.http://www.theverge.com/2016/2/12/10982062/apple-usb-c-cable-replacements-announced

Bambino by Level 77: Grand Master
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock my advice

I've received unlock code but I filled to fix it

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6S open discount

Hi I'm new here and just wanted some advice on the open discount for the iPhone 6S, I've seen that you have to wait for 6 months after the phone has come out but can anyone tell me when this date is?

Gregp72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tarrif

how do i change my tarrif?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with ipad 3

I won an iPad3 years ago at work, I didn't get much play with it before my iPad become everyone's iPad. Over the years the girls got phones / tablets so my iPad become the wife's iPad. (not that i gave a hoot)Anyway, it was originally set up on my em...

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem to peyment

Hi, I have a problem with the settlement account for no tel ****** for two months because I lost and I left to Polish. Back in April, and then pays the Bill. I would be grateful for the I have for this reason problems? I changed the email address I w...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 5s unlock...

Hey,I wanted to unlock my iphone 5s that is purchased from your company.I went to the store that i purchased it and I got told to go online and do it. I went online and that was a while ago (6 months), tried to do it and I kept getting emails that yo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data usage

I have used up data allowance this month on my phone, 3 times in the past week; I've switched everything off (inc wifi), and never use it to stream movies/Netflix etc; presume I've left something open but don't know what

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 6 can't find carrier

Hey guys, I've just bought out my contract for my Android device to get an iPhone 6 as I prefer them, I got all my configuration information for my new contract on my old phone, which I have now sold, and now my new iPhone 6 can't find the carrier. C...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim upgrade

If I upgrade my sim only contract do i have to use the new sim that is sent?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos