Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill breakfown

Please help I want O2 to show me what numbers I have text and cLled and can't find where to go, it was there last time...help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6s + Unlocking ..

Hi All, Purchased an iPhone 6s Plus on an O2 (24 month) Refresh contract on Dec 1st 2015 from my local O2 store. No grumbles so far, staff in the store were excellent ... I've submitted 2 unlock requests via the My O2 app, and each time it keeps gett...

Screen Shot 2016-01-01 at 10.44.48.png
Kernow_Mark by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not working.

Hi, my iPhone 5s stopped working yesterday afternoon, screen went black with big which vertical line. Then that disappeared. Took to Apple today who said it was a logic board issue and not caused by customer misuse on a form they told me to take to C...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone hasn't arrived

Yesterday I ordered an iPhone 6S before 10pm which means it should arrive next day on free delivery which is today, I also paid extra for it to arrive before 10.30am. It is now 1.45pm and I've had no dispatch email and it's anot arrived. Does anyone ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! High Data use

HelloMy o@ bill shows that I used almost half of my monthly data allowance (209.03MB) on one day — 20 December. Spoke to O2 and they say I need to speak to Apple about this as they(O2) don't know what how the data is made up. Really? Does this seem r...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non-Europe data for PAYG

The only thing I can find for international data is £1.99 per day for Europe but I need to find out how much it is for roaming in New Zealand. I looked at the possibility of putting a NZ sim in my phone (iPhone 6S) but it was a Christmas present and ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfering data

I have changed from iphone 4 to 5S and cannot transfer my photos and contacts, can anyone help?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual voicemail not working.

Hi, I recently went in to look at my visual voicemail as I keep getting texts from o2 when I miss a call but upon doing so noticed it wasnt quite right! When you click on the voicemail icon it brings up a blank screen with the Greeting option in the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO SERVICE

Hi my phone has been unlocked by EE and my new sim is installed and activated but I'm still getting No service??

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos