Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turn off answerphone

Tried calling but wait times 30 mins + I want to turn off answerphone now

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

iPhone 7 plus

Ordered and iPhone 7 plus 256gb on 16/09, I was told it would be with me in 4 weeks, 5 weeks on I hadn't heard anything, I have spoken to over 10 people on the live chat and each one have advised it would be with me within a week, i still havnt recie...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Ditches The Lightning Connector

Apple screws its customers again.http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/28/apple-new-usb-c-charging-cables-on-iphone-8.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

payment taken from my card

HiI recently tried to order an i pad when checking out the basket it said the card details were for security and no money would be taken. However the payment was taken and my application was declined anyway. How can i get my money refunded ?

Jo18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS discount

What % discount is offered on the iPhone 7 for NHS staff?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query about my bill

Hello My latest bill shows that I have paid £9.99 for 'Things you've bought' although it doesnt state what the purchase is. Whatever this is, I was unaware of the purchase and did not give my concent for this transaction to go through. Can you please...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

HI, i was just wondering can i go into carphone warehouse and upgrade my phone or do I need to do it an o2 store?also would people suggest either the iphone 7 or the 7 plus? thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

Im due to upgrade my iphone and really want to get a iphone 7+ why is it that o2 are so exspencive if i stay with them i will have to pay near on £60 i pay £39 at the moment but if i go through all the hassle and go with a diffrent provider i can get...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

I'm trying to apply through o2open for discount as I'm a student but it's asking for a code from a employer. I don't know what this is??

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos