Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

top up and balance

hi there, i topped up £15 on saturday 4th march and everytime i text someone it comes back telling me how much credit i have left, i dismiss that one and then more keep coming up when im not even texting or using my phone so i now have little credit ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abroad with o2 Causing problems

GRRRR o2 GRRRRR The phone rings I anwser it, Then it imediately cuts of... I am abroad and its being doing this for a while , I can ring them back no problem .. but when you want to put a code in to a confirmation from the bank it doesnt bhelp when i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone bill

how do i view numerous O2 bills only my son's account details coming up I'm the account holder

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking

Contacted O2 to get my old iPhone unlocked, was told I was going to receive a tx within 7days to let me know it's done. Over a week now & no tx. Can't get through to anyone so is there another way I can find out it's unlocked? I have no sim to try it...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

scams

i have used my number to sign up to something i did not know it had a charge i have tried to text 'STOP' but it did not work what do i do

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turn off answerphone

Tried calling but wait times 30 mins + I want to turn off answerphone now

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

iPhone 7 plus

Ordered and iPhone 7 plus 256gb on 16/09, I was told it would be with me in 4 weeks, 5 weeks on I hadn't heard anything, I have spoken to over 10 people on the live chat and each one have advised it would be with me within a week, i still havnt recie...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Ditches The Lightning Connector

Apple screws its customers again.http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/28/apple-new-usb-c-charging-cables-on-iphone-8.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

payment taken from my card

HiI recently tried to order an i pad when checking out the basket it said the card details were for security and no money would be taken. However the payment was taken and my application was declined anyway. How can i get my money refunded ?

Jo18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos