Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! World Chat

I have a World Chat account with ££ in it, but cannot get my calls from Uk to Europe to connect.What is the problem please???John Hayward

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 app not working

The Myo2 app on my iphone isn't working. It's been saying "Oops. Something's wrong. Please try again later." for over a month now.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! buying out of my contract

How do I find out how much it is to buy out of my contract?! 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I have a contract with you but I want to buy the iphone 7 plus and pay every month including the tariff, is it possible to cancel what I have and renew with another?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new to o2

im an ee customer but id like to join o2 and keep my number can i do that

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about my contract.

Hi. I came back to my country in haste last month.For that reason, I could not stop my contract (and it was a contract for an year, I think).Besides, I have no plans to visit the UK for a while.Please let me know what I can do in this case. Thank you...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off contract

Hi how much will it be to pay off my contract?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

Can someone clarify for me, when charges change on 15 June, re data, does this mean I will be able to have data roaming on, when I am in France, without being charged?thank you, Sheila Irwin

Sheila1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage

This month I am going to run out of my 500mb Data AllowanceBECAUSE even though I have changed nothing On the 18th May my phone used 204.7 mb And then overnight on the 19th a further 13.8 mb vanished whilst I was sleeping What is going wrong - I am no...

RBrianW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

media messages to my mobile

Any time I am sent a media message I am unable to open it and I am sent a message from o2 saying "You've been sent a media message from .... View it at o2.co.uk/m/ by typing in your mobile number and pin ......."I believe my phone is a 4S model. What...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos